Standard Shipping Process:
1) Take your pre-packaged firearm to a shipping location (UPS, FedEx, etc).
2) You pay the shipping costs to send us your gun/parts.
3) Once the dipping process is complete, we will ship the firearm back to you at no additional cost.RETURN SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICING.
Packaging your firearm, bow, or any other item to be sent to CamoForGuns.com is simple.
1) Pack your gun or bow in a well padded, plain box;
2) Ship the box via USPS, UPS or FedEx insured to:
1408 Dunn Road
Anderson, S.C. 29625
5 IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES:
2) Please clean and remove all grease from guns and parts before shipping them to us. Please do not remove recoil pads, or butt plates from your firearm before shipping.
3) The best way is to ship us your gun is in the original box that it came in from the manufacturer. If you’ve misplaced the original box, simply put your gun in protective packaging inside of a plain box, and we will ship your gun back in the same packaging and box.
4) Some carriers charge an additional fee to ship hard cases not enclosed in cardboard.
5) You do not need a federal firearms license to ship your firearms to CamoForGuns.com. We receive quite a bit of phone calls stating that UPS or USPS will not ship your firearm, because it is a firearm. Whoever tells you that is incorrect! You do not have to take your firearm to a FFL holder to ship it to us, as our service is considered a gun repair by the ATF. We have our FFL, and all firearms are logged in when received, and logged out when they are shipped back to the customer.
Still Got Questions:
Email us at email@example.com or Call us at 864-224-8856