SHIP GUNS TO:
59 Gap Loop
Louisburg, NC 27549
Standard Shipping Process:
1) Take your pre-packaged firearm to a shipping location (UPS, FedEx, etc).
2) You pay the shipping costs to send us your gun/parts.
3) Once the dipping process is complete, we will ship the firearm back to you at no additional cost.RETURN SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICING.
Packaging your firearm, bow, or any other item to be sent to CamoForGuns.com is simple.
The best way is to ship in the original box that the gun came in from the manufacturer. If you’ve misplaced that casing, simply find a box to place the case in, and we will ship your gun back in the same packaging.
Just pack your gun or bow in a well padded box, include the CFG Printable Order Form in the box, and ship the box via USPS, UPS or FedEx insured to:
59 Gap Loop
Louisburg, N.C. 27549
Some carriers charge an additional fee to ship hard cases not enclosed in cardboard.
We receive quite a bit of phone calls stating that UPS will not ship your firearm, because it is a firearm. You do not have to take it to a FFL holder, as this is considered by ATF as gun repair. We have a FFL for this purpose, and this purpose only. The individual is not required to have a federal firearms license to ship his firearms to CamoForGuns.com. All firearms received are logged in, and when the firearms are shipped back to the customer they are logged out.
Important Shipping Notes:
- Please clean and remove all grease from guns and parts before shipping them to us.
- Please do not remove recoil pads, or butt plates from your firearm before shipping.